Saturday 11 January 2014

Distance Reiki - How does it work?



I'd like to share with you my ritual for sending Reiki to someone who I am not able to meet face to face. All that I need is a name, a photo (optional) and the reason for the healing, actually the reason isn't that important either but for completeness and something to go back to for review its nice to have.

I set the intention to send Reiki to someone or a situation, even to myself at a future point so that the Reiki can be used by the higher consciousness for whatever is required for that individual. I do this in a variety of ways.

I have a book containing the names of all those who I wish to send Reiki to, where I have received a request from someone or someone's loved one then the name is added to my book. I create a crystal grid on top of the book which consists of 6-8 local crystals a mix of quartz and fluorspar. In the centre a rose quartz point. I draw the relevant Reiki symbol over the book and crystal grid to energise the crystals with Reiki energy and then I visualise the energy beaming out to those who it is intended for.

If I'm requested to send Reiki to an individual I have made myself a Reiki doll. I go through the sequence as I would if I were working on the actual person, whilst visualising the Reiki energy being directed to that person. It can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to do the sequence, similar to the time a Reiki therapy session would take if I were working on the actual person.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment