Sunday 5 January 2014

Welcome to 2014.

To start the New Year and with the unfortunate loss of my blog on my webpage http://gentlereikihands.moonfruit.com/# I have decided to take up residence in Blogger.com.

As a little background. My name is Rachel and I am a Reiki Master in the North East of England. My Reiki journey began relatively recently in 2011 and I received my Reiki Master Attunement at the end of 2012.

The Reiki path I was attuned to is the Usui Shiki Ryoho which is just one of many Reiki paths that can be chosen. My Reiki journey is made up of both Eastern and Western traditions as my Reiki Master was attuned and studied both traditions, and I will continue to present this combined tradition to my students.

Reiki is a hands on healing system from Japan, rediscovered by Dr Mikao Usui. It translates as "Rei" Universal/Life and "Ki" force/energy. It is the energy that surrounds each and everyone of us all: animals, plants and mineral. It is accessible to all life, however I have been attuned to able to channel this energy and direct it towards a recipient, situation etc. and it works by stimulating the recipient's own healing capacity. It is a gentle but definite energy, some recipients may not feel this energy while some feel it as warming/cooling sensation (there are lots of other sensations, too many to list), even if it is not felt it is working.

I regularly send Reiki Distance Healing to those who request healing for themselves and their loved ones. I send Distance Healing absolutely free and once you are in my book you will be sent Healing each time for your higher self to use as it needs it.

In September 2013 I attuned my first group of Students and I thoroughly enjoyed the day. They enjoyed themselves also and I hope they will all continue to their Level 2 with me in 2014. I chose the Yurts at Killhope Lead Mining Museum which is an area I am drawn to time and time again. The setting was perfect for the workshop held and we were even blessed and then distracted by the scamperings of little red squirrels. Well worth a visit if you are ever in Weardale, Co.Durham.



No comments:

Post a Comment